Well, no one has quite figured out yet if it’s the glider or the pilot, or some combination of both, but Christian seems to be blowing them all away here winning day after day. A tougher than expected out and return and Cris was the first among only 6 pilots making it in. The rest were sprinkled all along the route.
May 24, 2013
This entry was posted on Friday, May 24th, 2013 at 3:13 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Pretty goal field. One of the few dry ones in the area. Moikano 2nd, Pippo 3rd, Nene 4th, Mario 5th, Andre 6th. https://t.co/o31AjpxRHg 1 week ago
- Jonny in 1st on day 1 at Valadares! https://t.co/TLFKnZUOVy 1 week ago
- Pippo had his first worlds day win on the last day or his last worlds 😊 7 months ago
- What an exciting end to the comp -no way of knowing yet whether team USA gained the 8 needed points on the Germans. 7 months ago
- Go Niki!!!!! https://t.co/O5QcmHwANP 7 months ago