Back at Vidalia in the center of Georgia, the tast committee had a hundred different options for today. We changed tasks a few times, but eventually ended up going to the west north west about 94 km. It was a really good task call and goal was awesome – one of those days with everyone in a happy, party mood and no one complaining that the task was too easy, or too hard, or too anything – other than fun. Cory Barnwell had yet another goal finish and got a special welcome from the crew girls ;-). This atmosphere makes the logistical stresses all worthwhile.
May 22, 2015
This entry was posted on Friday, May 22nd, 2015 at 11:06 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Pippo had his first worlds day win on the last day or his last worlds 😊 3 days ago
- What an exciting end to the comp -no way of knowing yet whether team USA gained the 8 needed points on the Germans. 3 days ago
- Go Niki!!!!! https://t.co/O5QcmHwANP 3 days ago
- Niki is here!!!! 3 days ago
- Alex and Christian here now. 3 days ago